Requisition Number: 14-061 Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada Number of positions available: 1 Position Overview
Office Administrator provides administrative support to the Director and Senior Management team.
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international travel arrangements, monitors
designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling
corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies
payments to corporate credit cards.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Prepares reports, presentations, organizational and flow charts. Processes incoming and
outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and manages the schedule for the Director using advanced expertise with calendars
and virtual resource tools to maximize efficient use of time.
- Identifies alternates for meeting attendance as needed. Allocates, tracks and maintains
designated conference room schedules and availability to utilize resources efficiently.
- Coordinate the acquisition and maintenance of resources. Orders and maintains office supplies.
Plans and implements logistics for internal and external events and meetings. Works under
- Conducts research and background information to fulfill task requirements.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to support timely and thorough task completion.
Screens all external calls. Competencies
- Must have a working-level knowledge of office administration.
- Must have intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Visio and Outlook
(2013 Microsoft version is preferred).
- Should be proficient in the maintenance of data base systems. Should be adept in the use of
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills. Must
be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and time sensitive matters.Education/Experience
- Must have a Canadian High School diploma, GED in Canada, or equivalent.
- Must have 3 or more years’ experience in report development, record maintenance,
presentation development and schedule development.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience in a support function assisting senior level
- Prefer enrollment in or completion of the Administrative Assistant Certificate Program or Office
Technician Certificate Program or similar. Closing Date: September 14, 2014
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please clearly indicate which position you are
Resumes will be kept on file for a period of 6 months. email@example.com Boeing is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse team. Interested applicants may forward their resumes in complete confidence to the Human Resources Department by September 14, 2014. Boeing Canada Operations Ltd Winnipeg, Manitoba Fax at 204-837-2807 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org