This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
Renton, Washington, United StatesJob:
Day JobJob Description
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Sales Accounting organization is seeking a Level 2 and Level 3 Accountant to join the team. The team is focused on providing oversight for the Accounting and Invoicing of revenue streams associated with the Commercial Aviation Services (CAS) organization. The successful candidate should have an Accounting background to perform the following tasks: Qualifications
• Implement effective internal controls and processes.
• Work with the team to identify accounting system issues.
• Support internal and external auditors related specifically to job function.
• Review and analyzing relevant accounting source documents.
• Assists with the preparation of standard internal and external financial reports.
• Assists with reviewing and analyzing company directives to guide and make recommendations regarding accounting policies and practices.
• Supports the implementation, maintenance and documentation of effective internal controls and processes. Identifies accounting system issues.
• Researches, analyzes, interprets, prepares and reconciles data.
• Supports the preparation of financial statements and prepares standard internal and external financial reports.
• Reviews relevant contract terms, conditions and accounting source documents.
• Reviews, analyzes and interprets company directives and regulatory requirements.
Level 2: Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Level 3: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidates should have accounting/finance experience, problem solving, data analysis, and computing skills with a desire to learn and enhance the way we do business using Lean+ and the Boeing Problem Solving Model.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. Work Authorization – Required Other Job Related InformationExperience Level:
Entry LevelJob Type:
COMMERCIAL AIRPLANESContingent Upon Program Award?:
EEO is the Law
Boeing supports equality and diversity. Download the EEO is the Law Poster (PDF Link).