This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
Saint Louis Jobs
Boeing Defense, Space & Security is proud to call St. Louis its headquarters’ home. With approximately 15,000 employees, we are the largest manufacturer in the state. Our work is crucial to national security and global markets. As a member of this team you’ll help create products that support the warfighter in nearly every theater including the F/A-18 Super Hornet, EA-18G Growler, F-15 Eagles, Joint Direct Attack Munition, Harpoon, and Small Diameter Bomb.
Boeing operations in the region include:
- Boeing Military Aircraft (BMA): The world leader in military aviation, supplying more than 40 percent of the world’s defense aircraft.
- Global Services & Support (GS&S): Provides training, logistics and sustainment solutions on Boeing and selected non-Boeing platforms, as well as a wide variety of government services.
- Network & Space Systems (N&SS): Primarily focused on government and commercial satellite communications systems, space exploration, strategic missile and defense systems, and electronic and information security solutions.
- Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T): Provides innovative technologies that enable the development of future aerospace solutions while improving the cycle time, cost, quality and performance of existing Boeing products and services.
- Phantom Works: Addresses emerging market opportunities and leverages enterprise-wide innovation and concept development to rapidly prototype and apply these new technologies to affordably meet customers' needs.
As a member of our Engineering team, you’ll share your expertise in Electronics/Electrical Systems, Mechanical & Structural Analysis (Stress), Software Development for aircraft systems, and Systems Engineering with a team that truly cares about making a difference.
|Computing Architect 5||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|Human Factors Engineer Level 1\2||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|P 8A Simulation Software Engineer 2\3||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|Process Analyst 1 \ 2||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|Project Management 3||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|System Design & Integration Specialist 2\3||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|Systems and Data Analyst 3||Saint Louis, MO||05/23/2015|
|Contracts & Pricing Representative 2||Saint Louis, MO||05/22/2015|
|Marketing & Sales Representative Manager M||Saint Louis, MO||05/22/2015|
|BDS Overhead Accountant 3||Saint Louis, MO||05/22/2015|
|MP&P Metallurgical Materials Engineer Level 1\2||Saint Louis, MO||05/22/2015|
|P 8 Aircrew Trainer Software Engineer 2\3||Saint Louis, MO||05/22/2015|
|Computing Architect 4||Saint Louis, MO||05/21/2015|
|Intellectual Property Strategy and Protection Specialist Level 3||Saint Louis, MO||05/21/2015|
|Business & Planning Analyst Level 5||Saint Louis, MO||05/20/2015|
|BDS Overhead Accounting Team Lead 3||Saint Louis, MO||05/20/2015|
|F 22 Systems Engineering Integration Team Lead 5||Saint Louis, MO||05/20/2015|
|Maintenance HVAC Electrician||Saint Louis, MO||05/20/2015|
|Diversity Recruiting Engagement Specialist 5||Saint Louis, MO||05/19/2015|
|Industrial Engineer 1\2||Saint Louis, MO||05/19/2015|